Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's the best product to control my curls?

I have curly hair, it frizzes on the bottom when it dries. When its wet it's wavy though. I don't understand it! I have side bangs that I'm trying to grow out. Any help here?What's the best product to control my curls?
I have curly hair too and trust me when I say Ive tried just about everything. I think the best thing to do to is to use some straightening cream and scrunch it with a towel letting it air dry. Or you could tie it up it a tight bun while it still wet before you go to bed and then put some anti-frizz cream in it in the morning. This will probably keep your curls or waves frizz free without all the hairspray and stiffness. As far as products go you could probably use any type of anti-frizz or straightening cream, but I would stay away from gels and serums because they'll make your hair stiff or oily. I use sunsilk anti-frizz curl cream or the straightening cream does the same thing. They work just as well as the expensive stuff I've tried plus they're cheap so you can use a lot of it. Leave in conditioner works really well too like garnier fructis length and strength. Its not anti-frizz but it actually works.What's the best product to control my curls?
Not to be racism, but where I come from everyone goes to the Dominicans to get there hair done. They can do hair that has a slight wave to very kinky black hair. And they do a fabulous job
Go to an Ouidad salon!! They are amazing...a bit pricey...but you will have amazing results...i went and i have really curly hair!! Good Luck!! :)
hair gel you can get it from Beauty Works or a local Wal-Mart
Try sunsilk's line of anti-friz products. I use the anti-dry/split ends variety, and it works super! Good luck!
the CHI hot iron! it works wonderz!!!:]
gel

No comments:

Post a Comment