Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is a safe product for insect control indoors?

In the summertime we find lots of spiders, millipedes and other crazy looking bugs in our home. I would like to find something that is safe around kids and dogs. Ideally I would like to find a way to keep them out.What is a safe product for insect control indoors?
The natural deterrents are bay leaves, chalk, cinnamon %26amp; cayene pepper ... or boric acid dust in cracks %26amp; crevices


Or call an exterminator...I found an exterminator who uses safe ingredients and ';WOW'; they simply put some tiny dots of clear stuff round %26amp; about where the ants quickly discovered it %26amp; took the stuff back to the nest which rid the queen and WAHLAH no more ants! I have exotic birds so this was important to me not using dangerous chemicals~ Good luck!What is a safe product for insect control indoors?
Get a cat. My cat is the best exterminator around. It might be tough to find one that is friendly with dogs, but I did, so it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment