Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is a good hair product to control the fizzy hair and wear my hair naturally without having to use an iron?

ok i know just how u feel :) I have really curly hair that is impossible to do anything with so i just wear it in a ponytail all the time...what I do is I first use Ganier Leave in Conditioner and then i comb out my hair and then i style it in a ponytail. After that I use Ganier Curl Scrunci stuff..i'm not sure what it is called but it is a gel that defines curls it is amazing and stops your hair from looking like a giant fuzzball and it looks like a bunch of curls instead it is really awesome! Then after that I use Ganier Hair Gel -extra hard on the top of my hair where it is pulled back into a pony tail to stop the baby curls from sticking up and then after that I use a headband-elastic/cloth or whatever you call it and I wear it on top because later on in the day the curls start to pop up if not....I do that during school but when I am not at school I just wear a hat :) if u want to leave your hair out then just do the same stuff except for i would leave out the hair gel and only use the curly gell because then your hair is soft and not hard...but I still wear a head band. Hope that helps :)What is a good hair product to control the fizzy hair and wear my hair naturally without having to use an iron?
i know it sounds wierd but if you use mousee, it like tames your hair haha. so its not frizzy, i do it all the time and it like defines yours curls and stufff to so it doesnt look like you striaghtened it or curled it or scrunched it, its just natural! (: you can use any mousee i use Tresemme: wieghtless body extra hold mousee. its a black bottle with red writing. they also sell freeze spray which just makes your hair less frizzy, but doesnt elimiate it!What is a good hair product to control the fizzy hair and wear my hair naturally without having to use an iron?
Fudge Moisture De-Tangling products are very good, otherwise go to your hair salon or somewhere like Boots and see if they have a Relaxing serum that smoothes the hair x





Also when your drying your hair give it a quick blast of cold air every now %26amp; again, that usually relaxes the frizziness.





I have the same sorta problems, especially in winter lol.


x
When your hair is wet brush it with a comb, not a brush. Then when you blow dry it use a prickly round brush. These help stop frizz and make your hair shinier. I use Herbal Essences' ';None of your Frizziness'; right after I get out of the shower and then just a tiny bit of Dove's flexible hold hairspray after I dry. This smoothes out the frizz. But make sure you don't have split ends. Because if you haven't cut your hair in a while and you have split ends, none of that will work.
You should use Garnier Fructis you can buy it at publix. All you have to do is apply after all showers. well while combing your hair. and there is nothing wrong with frizzy hair gosh some people here are soooooooooo immature!! ignore all the people who insult you!!
Products from the John Freida collection. Preferably mousses. Put it in your hair when you get out of the shower or when you wash your hair, and then blow dry or air dry. It should lock in moisture, and take the frizzieness down a few notches.
(1)Adage beyond shine works for me (they recommend to use flat iron with it but I don't and it works anyways.)








(2)Silk results (straight smoother) - blow dry cream by JOICO is very good to keep your hair straight and shiny looking.
you can try shampoo that say anti-poof on the label or u can go to a salon (preferably a salon) or local drugstore or a place like walmart etc. and get some straightening balms and lotions to di-frizz hair.
Use volume and frizz shampoo by pantene, works really nice. also you can use paul mitchell smoothing super skinny serum it comes in a clear case with a green lid :)
You could try Herbal Essences ';None of your Frizzness'; shampoo and conditioner, or their ';Dangerously Straight'; shampoo and conditioner. I use them, they work for me [: %26lt;3
Sunsilk products. Work wonders.
i use the got2be brand and it works wonders! no frizz, just smooth, shiny locks! it doesn't weigh your hair down at all either! :-)
john frieda ';frizease';
straightening shampoo from biosilk or sumthing
frizzease
Frizz Ease?
pomade it works for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment