Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it okay to take multiple non-prescription products to control high blood pressure?

I currently take Garlic, L-Arginine, and Triple Strength Fish Oil Daily, I also take a multivitamin, I use the products every morning I feel good but i wonder if its okay to take all these at the same time.





I take 1- 1000mg garlic pill, 1-900mg Fish Oil Pill, and 1-1000mg dose of L-arginine in the morning before i workout.





I dont feel any problems in my body after taking these products it just seems like a lot of pills to be taking at one time is this bad?Is it okay to take multiple non-prescription products to control high blood pressure?
It is perfectly fine to take all of these together. Is it okay to take multiple non-prescription products to control high blood pressure?
It's not bad at all. The only time it may be a problem is if your taking other medications with them. If you are, make sure you tell your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment