Friday, August 6, 2010

Anyone recommend a good birth control product?

I was using nuvaring and its great but, getting too expensive and my insurance wont cover it ... the patent isn't up until 2018 so there is no generic form either. So, I was wondering if any ladies recommend anything.. one that doesn't cause weight gain and mood swings preferable haha.Anyone recommend a good birth control product?
The only contraceptives with absolutly no risk of side effects(weight gain, mood swings, ect.) would be non hormonal methods such as condoms, VCF(Vaginal Contraceptive Foam or Film), The sponge,..ect


Im pretty sure you know the non hormonal options.


I recomend Birth control pills. But I can't guarentee side effects won't take place. If you do want to look into Birth Control Pills, you may want to check out Loestrin 24 FeAnyone recommend a good birth control product?
I use a product called VCF (vaginal contraceptive film). It is a small piece of film that you insert at least 15 minutes before sex. Once inside you it dissolves. It contains a spermicide to prevent pregnancy. It is good up to three hours. I love it because it is not messy, and doesn't contain hormones to mess you up. Also very reasonable price.
awwwwwwww I love nuvaring my doc game me like 8 months worth free samples I love it... marina is good but costly I hate the pill so IDK thats all i got!
you should have the baby instead of killing it
Condoms
hold an aspirin between your knees

No comments:

Post a Comment