Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where do I get bird repellents or bird control products in Singapore?

There are lots and lots of birds around my house. They left their droppings all over the window panes causing a lot of frustrations and concerns about my family health. What can I do about it? I suppose the most direct way is to get a bird repellent. Hope it is not expensive. Do you all have much problems? How did you all solve it?Where do I get bird repellents or bird control products in Singapore?
Maybe you could check with pest control companies? If not maybe check out your local hardware shop, they sell pest control products to trap rats and other pest, they might have something to help you with your problem.





If the problem is really severe and affecting your whole neighbour, suggest you bring up the problem to your town council so that could look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment