Friday, August 6, 2010

I need to buy pro flea control products online to be delivered to ireland. none of the sites seem to deliver??

Don't waste your money. I've tried countless products and spent fortune. The only thing I found to work was salt - believe it or not. Just sprinkle it around you house like carpet freshner (make sure you do the skirting boards and behind radiators) and they go as it kills the eggs as well. Use tea tree shampoo on the dog or lemon juice diluted with warm water.I need to buy pro flea control products online to be delivered to ireland. none of the sites seem to deliver??
http://www.omahavaccine.com/I need to buy pro flea control products online to be delivered to ireland. none of the sites seem to deliver??
Hi,I give my dog a garlic tablet every day %26amp; it works.
try 1800petmeds.com i think they are cheaper too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment