Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is best arena dust control product?

I have an indoor arena with a sand, Airfoot mix for the footing. (Airfoot is shredded shoes so it has fiber and a small amount of rubber) I wind up watering it every day, and I am hoping to hear about any products that you guys have had luck with that will cut down the watering. I need something effective, safe to be in contact with and cost effective. Thanks!What is best arena dust control product?
The barn where i am at just got arena rx, it works very well and is safe for the horses. Hope I helped!!!What is best arena dust control product?
maybe shredded tires (thats what we have in our outdoor arena at my stables) with nothing underneath just concreate with a thick layer of small rubber chunks on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment