Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anyone know a good hair product that can control frizz and dry hair without making it oily?

my hair is really curly and its dry and frizzy only on the top layer. the only time i wear it down is wen its straight or when i feel like putting curling mousse in. but i dont want my hair do be oily. help?Anyone know a good hair product that can control frizz and dry hair without making it oily?
Okay, so I use Nourish Spa Conditioner from Trader Joe's, only on the ends, and it works really really well.Anyone know a good hair product that can control frizz and dry hair without making it oily?
Best advice is to go to a salon...


and deep condition your hair once a week, to get rid of the frizzy and dry hair.





I use Aussie Deeeeep Conditioner and JASON Biotin Conditioner. It works miracles.


And as for a leave in, I use Chi Straight Guard. I LOVE this product! And it's definently not oily either.
Go to a salon and ask them for help. Ask them to style your hair the way you want and ask them to show how it is done. Without a good picture that is about all I can tell you to do.
Hmm...try Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine anti- humidity smoothing milk.


I use it in Strong;; you might want to try extra strong.


It controls frizz and dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment