Saturday, August 21, 2010

What hair products control frizz and curls? Or should I get a perm?

That's my picture over there. It's kind of bad. It's from Christmas(: I don't know if you can tell what my hair really looks like, but it's kind of a wavy curl (if that makes sense) and extremely frizzy. My bangs are straightened though. I'd like my hair better if it was more...tame, I guess you could say. What kind of products can I use to control the frizz and wave/curl shape? Or should I get a perm? If so, what kind of perm? I've read about like, cold perms and digital perms and whatever, but I'm just scared to death that it might turn out bad. Haha. Thanks if you read all this. Any help?What hair products control frizz and curls? Or should I get a perm?
Aussie Dual Personality Anti-Frizz and Conditioning Milk is exactly what you need. It smooths frizz so well, a little goes a long way and it smells b-e-a-utifulWhat hair products control frizz and curls? Or should I get a perm?
keep da hair clean wit moisturizin shampoo n conditioner suited 4 ur hair type, leave in conditioner, pomade r hair lotion 4 stylin...do not use too much gel r hair spray (if used at all) on hair becuz it makez hair dry, deep condition ur hair wen needed, get ur hair endz trimmed regularly, tie up da hair wen restin n use az less heat az possible
I use this for my hair and it works trust me I hav curly hair 2


. try silky %26amp;yaki nextimage conditioner %26amp;detangular


it has vitamin A,jojoba oil, %26amp;olive oil


.dnt worry it won't make ur hair greasy








hopee this helped
get some bed head frizz Control. and while your hair is wet apply it to your hair and brush it through with a wide toothed comb! notice i said wide toothed haha regular brushes will make your hair even more frizzy, it works great!
Use a smoother/frizz control serum.
use a smoother frizz control!

No comments:

Post a Comment