Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aside from birth control pills what sort of facial products would be good for clearing my daughter's skin?

she is 11 years old and lots of pediatritions would reccomend birth control pillsAside from birth control pills what sort of facial products would be good for clearing my daughter's skin?
Check out this link: http://www.acne.org/regimen.html





Otherwise, take your daughter to dermatologist.Aside from birth control pills what sort of facial products would be good for clearing my daughter's skin?
Alex,


I am sure some viewers thought I was off my rocker when I spoke about birth control pills but if you notice in the site that you forwarded to me it is listed. Plus my child saw more then one dr. The address you gave me listed some useful tips! Thank you!

Report Abuse



How many pediatricians have you seen?


Seriously, I used what my sister's used, Noxzema.


They never had acne probs, neither did I. Use a luffa (sic) sponge twice daily. Before bed and when waking up. It's cheap, it worked for us, and Don't use dollar store make-up. My sisters advice, since I'm a guy.
I better leave this one alone.
wow at 11, already. That seems nuts to me. I had alot of acne problems and when i was 12 they put me on accutane and it worked for the time being, but then the acne came back again. When i was 20 I went back on the accutane and this time it worked. I had switched doctors and the one i had when i was older told me, that i was way too young for accuntane when i had first taken it. At this age, I wouldn't recommend the accutane based on my personal experience. Have you tried proactive? Also there might be some other types of medication or creams that the dermatologist could prescribe. If you haven't taken her to a dermatolgist yet, I would and see what they say. The creams and washes they prescribe are stronger than the OTC. But if they recommend the accutane, i wouldn't put your daughter through that just yet. It is a strong medication with some heavy side effects and she shouldn't take it til she is older. Neutrogena is a good product.





I have struggled with acne since i was about 11 years old. The only thing that really did the trick was the accutane, but I was much older. I don't have perfectly clear skin now. I have some blemishes here and there, but compared to what i used to look like, the results are amazing.





Best of Luck :)
Let her get birth control when she's older and will need it!! Get her Pro Active, it really does work! I only had to use it every other day!
Try www.proactiv.com.
roccacutane
clearsil or clean and clear.the problem with proactive it cost a lot of money and I use clean and clear and I never have breaks out.
Proavtive is worth every single cent. Just try it. It worked for me.
Umm oxy 10 was always pretty good for me when I was a teen. There is actually a heavy duty spot treatment available in pill form that has nothing to do with birth control pills. Its pricey and only available on prescription. An ex of mine used to take it.
if you have insurance, take her to the dermatologist. I have gone for years and they can prescribe an antibiotics if it bad enough. I have also got some lotions/gels that have worked beautifully. I have tried all the OTC stuff and its not worth the money. If she has a fairly good case of acne many of those products will not work effectively. tried PROACTIVE and it was OK but then i went to the dermatologist and saw a whole different level of clear!
I was about that age when my skin problems started. I've tried everything under the sun for the past 20 years-even Accutane. I started Proactiv last year and I really like the way my skin feels now. I have fewer outbreaks and they're very mild. Incidentally, I recently tried AcneFree (sold in retail stores, about $20, compared to Proactiv) and it didn't measure up. You should give Proactiv a try.
I personally found success with Neutrogena's Advanced Solutions.
Hi Lynn, I can recommend a product from a company called Arbonne. It is their Clear Advantage Line for acne. Their product are pure, safe and beneficial and since your daughter is so young I would suggest trying something like this first because the birth control pills are going to mess with her hormones. You can see before and after pictures at my 360 webpage.





You can pay a 29.00 sign up fee to get 35% off everything in their catalog which makes the whole set just $42.90 plus s%26amp;h and applicable sales tax. If you want to check out their catalog you can view it at http://www.wonderful.myarbonne.com Good luck to you.
Proactive - my daughter has been on it for a long time now %26amp; she has clear skin now. After trying lots of other things this product is a miracle. Worth every penny %26amp; more.
low dose antibiotics, but they may not be doing that anymore...





Try proactiv, I have heard that works well...

No comments:

Post a Comment