Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's your favorite birth control pill, hair products, shaving technique?

Shampoo/conditioner. I want my hair shiny, silky, and smooth like they have in all those commercials. Then I try those kinds of shampoos and nothin! What's your favorite?





And your favorite birth control pill? I'm almost 16, don't say I'm too young. I've been with the guy 10 months, and both lost our virginity to each other. The first time was after 6 months so it's not like I'm a slu*. So what's your favorite birth control pill? One that's most reliable.





And last, what's your favorite way to get rid of hair on your legs? I try regular shaving but it grows back later that day, it's annoying. I want something that makes it go away for longer.





Details, please. Thank you anyone for help.What's your favorite birth control pill, hair products, shaving technique?
Herbal Essences





Your too young, only 15?!





Nair? possibly.What's your favorite birth control pill, hair products, shaving technique?
maybe it's not a matter of too young to you .I'm sure you have read the many times some one is asking about a ';un';wanted pregnancy or about an abortion do you even care how these pill will affect you besides if and how good they work if he descent use any thing either the odds against you getting pregnant go up a lot more. hate to say this to you i know you like the guy and all sex is great but good luck in you limited time being young welcome to parenthood and life as you ever wanted it to be is ....poof-...lost.
Pantene works wonders (: especially theyre leave in treatments.





Ive been on yaz for 3 days and absolutely no side effects (:


most bc will make you nauseous and vomit but not this one.





Waxing does the job (:
biosilk





i'm still a virgin





nair spray or cream hair remover for legs...... or waxing (i'd go with the nair)

No comments:

Post a Comment