Saturday, August 21, 2010

!!!best blackhead control/ facial products!!!!?

i'm 14 now n i have quite a heap of blackheads! its disgusting and i've tried so much but i cant find n e thing that wrks. I can onli get cheap stuff and no strips. please help me out :) whats the best that u guys have tried????!!!best blackhead control/ facial products!!!!?
clearskin its the best and not expensive at all.wash your face every day with it.and for harder spots(acne) you can get in health shops or on line what is called potters cream.absolutely brilliant.and you have the pot of it for at least 6months.well tried.good luck!!!best blackhead control/ facial products!!!!?
Clean %26amp; Clear works best. I am 11 years old and I used to have the worst acne. Then, my mom bought me the Clean %26amp; Clean control kit, complete with 3 products. It really works and now, I am happy and acne free!
I love clean and clear products
well i use biore strips they work good.


and a blackhead tool from sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment