Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anybody can tell me how to control hair graying without using artificial products?.?

I'm not entirely sure it's possible to control it without dying your hair. Stress and all sorts of other conditions can cause it. But if you're after a natural hair dye, try henna.Anybody can tell me how to control hair graying without using artificial products?.?
You need to cut the stress. Try going out and having fun. Dancing is a great medicine. And the exercise will help your heart. Try listening to some nice music or trying a new hobby.


Also yoga is one of the best ways to cut stress. It will strengthen you heart and regulate your heart beat. it is recommended by many physicians. Consult you physician before attempting any new exercise.Anybody can tell me how to control hair graying without using artificial products?.?
Don't sweat it. I think gray hair is sexy. My husband was gray at 21 and it was really wild looking. But, he tells me I only think that because I don't have gray hair!





Nope. Plus, I think its really impressive when people don't try to alter their natural appearance. It speaks volumes about the person's self-esteem.
Nope. You either let it gray naturally,or color it. I prefer to color mine than go gray.
Don't have children.
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment