Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wats a good calming product to control my nervousness when giving a presentation (not R.Remdy cuz of alocohol?

I get really nervous when i give presentations and will have to give many of them in the next 2 years of school.





I cant afford to be humilated as im going to a new school and cant embarass myself infront of new ppl.





Mainly one that i can find in a country like Saudi Arabia (non alcoholic)Wats a good calming product to control my nervousness when giving a presentation (not R.Remdy cuz of alocohol?
Not a product, but a service. Volunteer for something where you put yourself in front of a crowd. Thats what I did, I volunteer for my church to read the Bible when I was in speech class and it really did help. The great difference helped because in church the crowd is bigger with the lights on them and on the classroom (since we were using powerpoint) smaller and dimmer.


Host a talent show, something.

No comments:

Post a Comment