Saturday, August 21, 2010

What products can I use to control my oily skin?

do not use hot water on your face!! only lukewarm....do not rub or scrub with a washcloth..ALWAYs S**** wash your hands before you wash your face ****.and use your fingertips, not a washcloth!!!!! use a very mild product, Cetaphil is a good brand; you can also find store brands with exact same ingredients like CVS, Walgeens, etc....you do NOT want to overstimulate your skin...also always rinse with COOL not cold water when you are thru..think of oily skin as sensitive skin, which is what a dermatologist told me...makes sense!! baby it, pamper it, no scrubbing; you can use a very mlld exfoliant; and guess what? baking soda is wonderful!! put some in the palm of your hand, add a few drops of water and make a light paste, then GENTLY massage all over your face; do this only 1 or 2 times a week, and while the cleanser you use is still on your face, not on bare skin. then rinse rinse rinse with cool water...Pears soap is also good; very gentle...remember NO STRONG soaps or scrubs!!What products can I use to control my oily skin?
read tips on skincare and more on this siteWhat products can I use to control my oily skin?
Try mud-face pack
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (not lotion) by Clinique
i have heard that there are oil control facial cleansers recommended by dermatologists, one product i know is cetaphil.


see a doctor to be sure.
Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to /Oilyskin/Dryskin


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness


Makeup/Hair styles


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Use vaseline and witch hazel.





Smooth the vaseline over your face and tissue it off. Wash your face and apply the witch hazel.





The vaseline will dissolve and pick up the oil in your skin. Wiping it off then washing your face will carry away both the vaseline and the oil. Witch hazel is a mild astringent that will clear the soap residue from your skin and soothe it.
I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based). We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!!
use strong african soap to bath
cream from the milk n lemon water mixed and applied on the skin.loreal purple glow will also do

No comments:

Post a Comment