Friday, August 6, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Beauti-Control, and if so what do you think of their products?

And, no it's not an anti-Depressent.Has anyone ever heard of Beauti-Control, and if so what do you think of their products?
Yes I've heard of that brand. Although I've never personally tried it. My friend has and she liked the results. She looked really nice and didn't brake out or her skin dryed. So I'd say try it!





~Good Luck!Has anyone ever heard of Beauti-Control, and if so what do you think of their products?
I hadn't heard of BeautiContol until March. Once I tried it I was hooked.I love the way it works with my skin and was getting so many comments and my mom looks 10 years younger. I love the spa part too. If you have any other questions you can email.





spa.4.u@hotmail.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment