Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anyone used the product ';Preen'; for weed control in a vegetable garden? Does it work well?

I love your hat, I could tell you have a great sense of fashion :).





I was ready to give up gardening due to all of the labor of weeding. I have back problems that prevent me from bending over much. Now that I have found Preen, I can enjoy gardening again. I have told my friends about it and they are also quite impressed. Now our vegetable and flower beds are beautifully weed free.


Two years ago, my wife picked up a bag of Preen for Lawns. I was a little bothered by the $25 price, but it was already purchased so I didn't raise too much of a fuss. The results were amazing after just a few weeks. Bright green color, weeds gone, and the lawn just began to look like a carpet.Has anyone used the product ';Preen'; for weed control in a vegetable garden? Does it work well?
Yes! Once you have weeded an area it does keep the weeds down. It does need to be re applied 2 or 3 times before summers end. I love it and use it often.Has anyone used the product ';Preen'; for weed control in a vegetable garden? Does it work well?
great product

No comments:

Post a Comment