Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the best product to control frizz?

i have thick, curly and frizzy hair. i want to get a hair iron to straighten


my hair and i would like to also get a hair spray to help reduce frizz. what's the best product to control frizz?What's the best product to control frizz?
I use Bed Head Control Freak by Tigi, they sell it at most beauty supply stores, or if there is an Ulta near you, they will have it. It's about $16, sometimes you can find it at CVS.What's the best product to control frizz?
I also have thick, curly frizzy hair.... although frizz eaze is good, I like Biosilk Silk Therapy better, it doesn't weigh your hair down as much and I would suggest you get the Maxiglide Straightening Iron. I can't live without it. Its the best on the market for our kind of hair.





I suggest you invest on the miniglide also, its perfect for touch ups and that pesky root area that frames your face, close to your scalp.





Good Luck!!
one of the best products I have found for my frizzy curly hair is called FRIZZ EAZE . you can find it at wal-mart or most any other store.

No comments:

Post a Comment