Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have very oily skin, what products can I use to control the oilyness?

Homemade Tomato Face Mask For Oily Skin





1Ripe tomato mashed


Water as required





1. Mash up a ripe tomato.


2. Put in a small bowl.


3. Apply on damp face.


4. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.


5. Rinse with warm (NOT HOT) water.


6. Pat dry.I have very oily skin, what products can I use to control the oilyness?
I assume you live in the USA - I'm in Canada - but you should check out this store. It's called Lush Cosmetics and they make some AMAZING skincare products. This one especially is great (I have oily skin too) - even tho it looks so strange. Check it out : http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/231?e鈥?/a>





Good luck!I have very oily skin, what products can I use to control the oilyness?
'bath and body works' has some really good stuff
a towel
there are blot towels that are perfect size for on the go

No comments:

Post a Comment