Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Products To Control Flyaway Hair?

Okay. I Need A Product The Controls The Fly-aways In My Hair But Is Also-


*Cheap(But Still Works Well)


*Can Be Found In Drugstores Or Stores Like Target/Walmart


*Oil-free(Wont Make My Hair Look Greasy)


*A Spray Kind(Not Gel, Mousse, etc.)





I Have Kind Of Thin, But Not Really Thin, Naturally Straight Blonde Hair And I Part My Hair On The Side And I Have Fly-aways At The Top Of My Hair. And Just Regular Old Hairspray Doesnt Work For Me. Are There Any Products That Are Specificly Made For Taming Flyaways?


Thanks!!Products To Control Flyaway Hair?
I use Tresemme no frizz shine spray. I'm not sure if it's the best product out there, because I haven't really tried a lot of other products, but I would definitely recommend it. I have straight hair as well and it works very good. It does make your hair a little shiny though, but not in that disgusting greasy way. I use it on those days when I just don't feel like doing much with my hair, and it helps tame crazy frizz.


I'd also recommend the brand Garnier Fructis :]
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment