Friday, August 6, 2010

Products that control oily hair?

I have a problem. I wash my hair every morning, but by that night, it looks oily and greasy again. Even though it's clean. Is there a quick product that I could use in my hair that will absorb the oil and keep my hair from looking greasy?





I'm not looking for a new shampoo. I like the kind I use. Just a hair product that's quick.Products that control oily hair?
Okay this works reallly well for me.


it may sound gross but do it.


Okay so get some baby powder and


apply it to your roots then jsut use your fingers and


brush it through if you have blonde hair great! it will


work perfectly but if you have black or brow hair like


me you need to make sure none of it is showing.


ALSO leave it there for a while the powder asorbs into


your hair not making it greasy. (:





good luckProducts that control oily hair?
I had exactly the same problem as you, and last week I solved it.





Firstly, I washed my hair in the evening and brushed it thoroughly in the shower under the water until it was very smooth. I rubbed it with a towel until it was no longer dripping and let it dry naturally. When it was dry I brushed it ALOT with a SOFT BRISTLE brush. Slept on it, and my hair is no longer oily.





I must recommend washing your hair with an ORGANIC shampoo %26amp; conditioner. You can get these from the supermarket. They have very little chemicals, and have improved the quality of my hair.





I suggest a soft bristle brush because they distribute the natural oils all over your hair which protects your hair from dirt and other unnatural oils. Brush your hair alot throughout the day to keep your natural oils from building up.





I really think that's a great way, and you dont have to use an extra chemicals on your hair, because often they do more damage than good.
Dry shampoo is fantastic. I have tried two different kinds, and I really like T3. They have 3 or 4 different colors for darker and lighter shades. It is an aerosol can, and you spray it on your roots, brush it through, and you can even blowdry it to give it some volume.


It soaks up the grease and dirt, so you can use it the next morning and skip washing your hair for a day. It isnt good for you to wash your hair every single day unless it is actually dirty (like if you change car oil all day). I have very fine, oily hair, and I find this dry shampoo lets me wash my hair every other day instead.
I know you said you are not looking for another shampoo but I had the same situation and by switching to an entirely organic shampoo and conditioner that is made completely from plants, herbs and flowers my hair is perfect!





The first few washes it makes your hair dry and tangly but that is because it is extracting years worth of chemicals and silicone from supermarket shampoos out. After using for a few weeks your hair will be back to it's healthy natural phD level.
Wash your hair in the morning with shampoo as usual but only condition the tips of your hair.


Birth control is known to cut oil (ie. acne, hair...)


but it's a little invasive just to fix oily hair.
try washing your hair with dish soap one time! only once! ok? this should help! ALOT!! :D
nothing i've heard of besides stop using conditioner.


ur lucky to hve oily hair ppl out there they're hair is dry as ****


so shut up and imbrace ur hair
  • blue eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment