Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What product can I use to control frizz in the very front of my hair?

My hair is naturally wavy and it's usually nice and pretty but every time my hair drys after a shower the very front parts framing my face get very frizzy. How do I stop that?What product can I use to control frizz in the very front of my hair?
Use John Freida frizz control, works like a dream. Also for a more expensive brand, use Frederic Fekkai hair products they're worth the price trust me, I get frizzy sometimes too %26amp; its a pain. U can get them @ Bath%26amp;Body Works or Sephora.What product can I use to control frizz in the very front of my hair?
try the Redken Smooth Down Leave In conditioning cream. it should help smooth down your frizzies and add softness to your hair:)
Pantene De-Frizzing Balm. Totally rocks!
anti frizz from john freida
shine

No comments:

Post a Comment