Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Products for appetite control?

What are some good products to use for appetite control? I have heard of some type of powder stuff that you sprinkle on your food to not make you eat as much.. any help? What products do you find to work the best? I'm constantly eating and I need to stop my cravings!!





P.S- NO SPAM STUFF!!!Products for appetite control?
you can simply incorporate more fiber into your diet. it's supposed to be the ';natural'; appetite suppressant. it helps you feel full faster and stay full. it is recommended that you consume 11 grams for every 1000 calories you eat but most people don't even get 11 grams. you can start by simply eating more fruits and vegetables. i found odwalla bars to be a good source of fiber. each bar contains about 5 grams of fiber.Products for appetite control?
Of course no Spam for weight loss or appetite control. I found this Herbalife stuff on ebay and it has been working pretty good for me. Below is the ebay link I used. There is a shake mix I have for breakfast and lunch and some vitamins and tea concentrate that help control the appetite. Sorry if you consider this spam but the stuff is working great for me.








http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>
real hoodia actually works. it has to be real! its a certain part of the plant and you take it whenever you get hungry and after 30 min your hungers gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment